Monarch Mobility Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2022
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Monarch Mobility Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (Monarch Mobility staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those currently on our mailing list and all new subscribers up to Midday on 31st March 2022 . Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply subscribe to our mailing list via our website: https://monarchmobility.com/win-a-whizz/
- Monarch Mobility will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one Whizz Mobility Scooter (https://monarchmobility.com/catalogue/the-whizz-mobility-scooter/).
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Monarch Mobility regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 31st March 2022 via the telephone number provided during subscription.
- Monarch Mobility will attempt to contact the winner by phone up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the phone notifying them of their win, they will lose their right to the prize, and Monarch Mobility reserves the right to choose and
notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Monarch Mobility for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Monarch Mobility.
- An announcement of the winner will be made via Monarch Mobility’s website and social media platforms.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Monarch Mobility’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Monarch Mobility does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Monarch Mobility does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own
- Monarch Mobility reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.